Established in 1977, trusted for over 45 years, DGS Group Plc is a privately owned manufacturer and distributor to the window and door industry.
We employ over 200 staff with a network of 11 UK and Ireland branches.
Our focus on technical expertise and customer satisfaction has led to the development of today’s highly successful multi-million-pound business.
We really are a national company offering a local service.
We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to work out of our Head Office based in Castle Donington.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Forklift licence/experience would be desirable but not essential
- Order Picking
- Must be physically fit as will be required to lift some heavy boxes
- Serving customers at our trade counter
- Must be accurate and be able to work to deadlines
- Using a computer to check stock and book carriers out
- Be able to administrate paperwork accordingly
- Be able to prioritize your daily workload
- Be able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Our hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
If you feel you are the right candidate for our role, please apply by email attaching your CV and salary expectation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm.